Buy HyaLual Xela Rederm 1x2ml – 1.1% Online
HyaLual Xela Rederm (1x2ml – 2.2%) is a Redermalization treatment made by Hyalual® Institute. Xela Rederm introduces hyaluronic acid and succinate into your skin cells and provides a powerful visual anti-age effect and a long-term result. Effectiveness of this new generation injectable anti-age product is proven by clinical studies, which show the dramatic improvement in the appearance of your skin.
To understand the Redermalization treatment you need to understand the causes of ageing which include:
- Dehydration of the skin.
- The effect of free radicals on the skin.
- The slowing down of metabolic processes that in turn slows down the production of collagen in the skin.
Redermalization is the process of injecting a mixture of Hyaluronic Acid and Sodium Succinate using a special technique, to rejuvenate the skin.
Hyaluronic acid is known for its hydrating properties, which addresses the first cause of ageing.
Succinic Acid blocks free radicals and has the effect of an antioxidant with powerful restorative properties, addressing the second cause of ageing. It also stimulates the production of collagen and elastin at a cellular level, which addresses the third cause of ageing.
Succinic Acid has further been clinically proven to reduce pigmentation, making this an excellent treatment for improving pigmentation as well.
Redermalization aims to re-organise as well as stimulate the production of collagen and elastin fibres – and in so doing results in skin renewal. Other injectable treatments target the tissue just beneath the skin – whereas Xela Rederm is injected directly into the skin itself – treating the actual problem rather than just plumping from below.
What are the benefits of Redermalization ?
- More youthful looking Skin
- Improved complexion
- Improved elasticity
- Reduction of wrinkle depth and length
- Skin lifting
- Improved skin tone and appearance of pigmentation
- Improved Hydration
- Acne scarring and Stretch-mark improvement
Which area can be treated with Redermalization ?
- Face, neck and décolletage.
- Hand rejuvenation.
- Body: sagging skin of the stomach and buttocks.
- Scars and stretch marks.
Reach new skin heights with redermalisation
- Dehydration – Moisturizes (hyaluronic acid)
- Pathologic action of free radicals – Blocks free radicals (antioxidant effect of succinic acid)
- Violation of cellular metabolism – improves cellular energy ATP production (succinic acid “turns on” Kreb’s cycle – the most efficient cellular energy
ATP production mechanism).
Ingredients: water, sodium hyaluronate, sodium succinate, succinic acid.