Buy Altuzan 400MG 16ML (Avastin) Online
• Active ingredient Altuzan 400 MG 16 ML:
Each vial contains 400 mg bevacizumab in 16 mL solution.
Trehalose dihydrate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate monohydrate, anhydrous disodium phosphate, polysorbate 20 and sterile water for injection.
Please read this INSTRUCTIONS carefully before using this medicine, as it contains important information for you.
• Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low-dose dosages outside of the recommended dosage.
In these Instructions for Use:
1. What is ALTUZAN and what is it used for?
2. Things to consider before using ALTUZAN
3. How to use ALTUZAN?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. Storage of ALTUZAN
Headlines are located.
1. What is Altuzan 400MG 16ML and what is it used for?
Each vial contains one vial. This vial contains 16 mL of slightly opaque, colorless to pale brown sterile concentrated liquid. The concentrate should be diluted before use to prepare the infusion solution to be given via the vessel.
ALTUZAN contains the active ingredient bevacizumab, a humanized monoclonal antibody. Monoclonal antibodies are proteins that bind to these proteins by specifically recognizing other specific proteins in the body. Bevacizumab selectively binds to the human vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) protein on the surface of blood and lymph vessels in the body. VEGF causes the development of blood vessels in tumors, which carry nutrients and oxygen to the tumor. Bevasizumab prevents VEGF from working properly when connected to VEGF. It has the effect of preventing the growth of the tumor by preventing the development of blood vessels carrying nutrients and oxygen.
ALTUZAN is a drug used in the treatment of spreading large intestine (colon or rectum) cancer. ALTUZAN is used in the first-line treatment of metastatic colon and metastatic rectum cancer in combination with 5-fluorouracil / folinic acid or 5-fluorouracil / folinic acid / irinotecan. It is used in the second and subsequent steps in combination with 5-fluorouracil / folinic acid or 5-fluorouracil / folinic acid / irinotecan if ALTUZAN is not used in previous steps.
ALTUZAN is used in combination with oxaliplatin and capecitabine or 5-fluorouracil / folinic acid as first-line therapy in patients with metastatic colon or rectum cancer who have not received chemotherapy for adjuvant therapy.
2. Things to consider before using Altuzan 400MG 16ML
DO NOT use Altuzan 400MG 16ML in the following cases:
• You are allergic to any substance contained in Bevasizumab or ALTUZAN,
• You are allergic to Chinese hamster ovarian cell products or other recombinant human or humanized antibodies (if you are hypersensitive),
• Do not use if you are pregnant.